Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 3 December 2012

Welcome to Christmas Blogshare 2012! Today's post comes courtesy of Dani Sue Dreams
someecards.com - That moment when Dad can't get his present opened because I taped every last little spot closed.
Traditions evoke feelings of nostalgia. Whenever I think of Christmas, I think of all the traditions in our family...I also remember all the years past with my sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews...and now I'll be adding my daughter to these memories. I'd like to share with you some of our family traditions...even a few new ones. Some are funny, some taste delicious, some are boring....but what they all have in common is that they bring us together as a family and feel us with warmth when we can't be together. Click here to read more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment